Botter + RPA working together
On this page you will view our recorded live previous webinar about RPA and Botter working together and creating an extraordinary bot called the Digital Worker.
You can access the slides and recording through this page by submitting your information on the table below to review it.
In this recording you will learn about the following points:
- Digitization through Digital workers ( RPA + Botter Chatbot)
- RPA + Botter Chatbot Features and Capabilities
- Botter + RPA Insurance Use Case
- Botter + RPA Password Reset Use case [ Demo]
Combining RPA + Botter Chabot for a CX driven Digitization
In an increasingly digital world, there is a disruptive trend that is creating new ways for work gets done. In the past, organizations offshore high volume back office production and IT operations to take advantage of cheaper labor, Today not so much, labor costs have trended up, in the software power and digital labor is now cheaper quicker and productive than old school labor ever was. It’s interesting to note that the total contract value for outsourced and managed services has declined from 138 billion in 2007 to just 62.7 billion in 2017 with cost savings ranging between a mere 5%-10%, compared to cost savings in the range of 25% to 40% with digital worker.
Why BOTTER + RPA For your Organization?
Customer Experience has emerged as the key driver of consistent business growth. The following diagram shows that optimizing one-point n CX scores translates into millions of dollars of annual revenue.
The integration of chatbots with the RPA bot really does integrate 100% to your front office with the back office, providing an end-to-end seamless customer experience, completely transparent to the end-user.
Reduced Operational Costs
By automating tasks, charge savings of nearly 30% can be achieved. Software robots also cost less than a full-time employee.
Lower operational risk
By removing human faults such as tiredness or lack of knowledge, RPA reduces the rate of errors so providing a lower level of operational risk.
Improved internal processes
Botter come with various Pre-built API’s to integrate with your CRM platforms and other channels to fully utilize the data and enhance your organization performance
One of the biggest advantages of using a virtual workforce, or an RPA bot is that it does not require you to replace your existing systems. Instead, RPA can influence your existing systems, the same way a human employee can.
- is provided from multiple independent Internet Service Providers (ISP). The last mile connectivity for these links is provided via wire-line and wireless modes. All Internet connections are terminated on secure Internet firewalls.
Secured Power Supply
- IST Business park is powered by redundant power supplies for different energy suppliers. The facility has dual diesel backup generator sets for power. These backup gen-sets can operate continuously without interruption for many days in case of an extended power utility outage. In addition, all power provided to computing and network infrastructure is protected via on-line UPS systems.
HVAC & Lightening management
- As a multi-disciplined facility management company, our expert engineers are fully qualified to carry out all heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services, from design and installation to maintenance and refurbishment.
- Data center management can be a resource strain for many organisations, IST Business Park specialized team of experts can provide you with cost-effective yet premium service, to ensure that your day to day data center management operations is efficient and effective.
Fire & Safety
- IST Business Park uses only the latest and most approved fire safety standards as per global levels. The data centers are protected using FM-200 which is a fast, clean extinguishing agent accepted worldwide. FM200 is a waterless fire protection system, it is discharged into the risk within 10 seconds and suppresses the fire immediately.HVAC & Lightning management.