UK Contact Centers: Winning In The New Normal
Uk Contact Center Remote Working Survey Whitepaper
IST & Genesys conducted an online between 21st of April 2020 till 30th of April among 150 contact centre executives and managers the United Kingdom.
The survey found that more than eight-in-ten managers (82%) said 75% or more of their contact centre staff are working remotely and more than half (54%) have 100% of their contact centre agents operating remotely.
Employee wellbeing biggest challenge during pandemic
58% of contact centre managers said ensuring staff wellbeing was their biggest challenge whilst transitioning to remote working. More than a third (35%) said the restraints imposed by their current technology give them the biggest headache, while for 34% it is maintaining the effectiveness of their workforce. Over a quarter (26%) said enabling remote working was their greatest difficulty, along with lowering contact centre demand. Only 18% said budgets are currently their main challenge.
*increased call volumes and demand on Contact Centres”
Based on interaction data from the industry’s leading cloud contact centre platform, Genesys Cloud, between Q4 2019 and Q1 2020, UK businesses saw an increase of nearly 33% in customer service inquiry volumes.
Dealing with the increase in demand, businesses were asked what technologies could help contact centres manage these increases. Chatbots came top, selected by 34% as a priority for businesses looking to provide quick answers to frequently asked questions, such as opening hours. Knowledge base self-service was on the wish list for almost as many (32%). Nearly 30% want to introduce robotic process automation (RPA) to assist agents and exactly a quarter (25%) want to see implementation of voice biometrics to identify callers, save agents time and eliminate frustrations.
Why BOTTER + RPA For your Organization?
Customer Experience has emerged as the key driver of consistent business growth. The following diagram shows that optimizing one-point n CX scores translates into millions of dollars of annual revenue.
The integration of chatbots with the RPA bot really does integrate 100% to your front office with the back office, providing an end-to-end seamless customer experience, completely transparent to the end-user.
Reduced Operational Costs
By automating tasks, charge savings of nearly 30% can be achieved. Software robots also cost less than a full-time employee.
Lower operational risk
By removing human faults such as tiredness or lack of knowledge, RPA reduces the rate of errors so providing a lower level of operational risk.
One of the biggest advantages of using a virtual workforce, or an RPA bot is that it does not require you to replace your existing systems. Instead, RPA can influence your existing systems, the same way a human employee can.
Improved internal processes
Botter come with various Pre-built API’s to integrate with your CRM platforms and other channels to fully utilize the data and enhance your organization performance
- is provided from multiple independent Internet Service Providers (ISP). The last mile connectivity for these links is provided via wire-line and wireless modes. All Internet connections are terminated on secure Internet firewalls.
Secured Power Supply
- IST Business park is powered by redundant power supplies for different energy suppliers. The facility has dual diesel backup generator sets for power. These backup gen-sets can operate continuously without interruption for many days in case of an extended power utility outage. In addition, all power provided to computing and network infrastructure is protected via on-line UPS systems.
HVAC & Lightening management
- As a multi-disciplined facility management company, our expert engineers are fully qualified to carry out all heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services, from design and installation to maintenance and refurbishment.
- Data center management can be a resource strain for many organisations, IST Business Park specialized team of experts can provide you with cost-effective yet premium service, to ensure that your day to day data center management operations is efficient and effective.
Fire & Safety
- IST Business Park uses only the latest and most approved fire safety standards as per global levels. The data centers are protected using FM-200 which is a fast, clean extinguishing agent accepted worldwide. FM200 is a waterless fire protection system, it is discharged into the risk within 10 seconds and suppresses the fire immediately.HVAC & Lightning management.