Redeﬁning Customer Experiences with Cloud and Artiﬁcial Intelligence-Enabled Contact Centers
IST, Genesys & IDC conducted this research in September 2020 about Redefining Customer Experiences with Cloud and Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Contact Centers
Organizations in the Middle East are increasingly investing in technology to gain an advantage in an increasingly competitive environment, adopting structured and results-oriented digital plans to improve business results. Enhancing the customer experience (CX) through digital transformation (DX) is the top business priority for organizations of all sizes across all industries.
- The use of AI in the CX domain, and why it’s the most notable trend in the Middle East.
- Why more than ever organizations are using AI to boost their CX and improve agent productivity
- Why organizations have highlighted that the use of AI has streamlined the CX process
- How AI has reduced costs and optimized the use of company resources.
This white paper highlights some key findings from the latest IDC research and examines the current market dynamics of cloud-based customer engagement centers in the Middle East.
Why BOTTER + RPA For your Organization?
Customer Experience has emerged as the key driver of consistent business growth. The following diagram shows that optimizing one-point n CX scores translates into millions of dollars of annual revenue.
The integration of chatbots with the RPA bot really does integrate 100% to your front office with the back office, providing an end-to-end seamless customer experience, completely transparent to the end-user.
Reduced Operational Costs
By automating tasks, charge savings of nearly 30% can be achieved. Software robots also cost less than a full-time employee.
Lower operational risk
By removing human faults such as tiredness or lack of knowledge, RPA reduces the rate of errors so providing a lower level of operational risk.
One of the biggest advantages of using a virtual workforce, or an RPA bot is that it does not require you to replace your existing systems. Instead, RPA can influence your existing systems, the same way a human employee can.
Improved internal processes
Botter come with various Pre-built API’s to integrate with your CRM platforms and other channels to fully utilize the data and enhance your organization performance
- is provided from multiple independent Internet Service Providers (ISP). The last mile connectivity for these links is provided via wire-line and wireless modes. All Internet connections are terminated on secure Internet firewalls.
Secured Power Supply
- IST Business park is powered by redundant power supplies for different energy suppliers. The facility has dual diesel backup generator sets for power. These backup gen-sets can operate continuously without interruption for many days in case of an extended power utility outage. In addition, all power provided to computing and network infrastructure is protected via on-line UPS systems.
HVAC & Lightening management
- As a multi-disciplined facility management company, our expert engineers are fully qualified to carry out all heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services, from design and installation to maintenance and refurbishment.
- Data center management can be a resource strain for many organisations, IST Business Park specialized team of experts can provide you with cost-effective yet premium service, to ensure that your day to day data center management operations is efficient and effective.
Fire & Safety
- IST Business Park uses only the latest and most approved fire safety standards as per global levels. The data centers are protected using FM-200 which is a fast, clean extinguishing agent accepted worldwide. FM200 is a waterless fire protection system, it is discharged into the risk within 10 seconds and suppresses the fire immediately.HVAC & Lightning management.