Transformation of Customer Experience with Cloud-Based Customer Engagement Applications
Sponsored by Genesys and IST Networks
In this digital, customer-centric world, it’s important to track and respond to customers’ queries and grievances across diverse channels in a real-time environment. With widespread adoption of technologies such as cloud, there is a paradigm shift in the way customers interact with the businesses.
A recent IDC survey of customer care professionals and decision makers in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt) found that 32% are already using cloud-based customer engagement solutions and another 40% are planning to do so within the next couple of years. It also revealed that organizations that have deployed cloud engagement solutions in their contact centres have significantly improved customer experience, reliability and disaster recovery.
Read this white paper to see the impact that the cloud is already making and the trends for its continued growth. Key points include
- Customer experience in the digital era
- The benefits of cloud-based customer engagement solutions
- Global trends in cloud contact centre and customer experience
Why BOTTER + RPA For your Organization?
Customer Experience has emerged as the key driver of consistent business growth. The following diagram shows that optimizing one-point n CX scores translates into millions of dollars of annual revenue.
The integration of chatbots with the RPA bot really does integrate 100% to your front office with the back office, providing an end-to-end seamless customer experience, completely transparent to the end-user.
Reduced Operational Costs
By automating tasks, charge savings of nearly 30% can be achieved. Software robots also cost less than a full-time employee.
Lower operational risk
By removing human faults such as tiredness or lack of knowledge, RPA reduces the rate of errors so providing a lower level of operational risk.
One of the biggest advantages of using a virtual workforce, or an RPA bot is that it does not require you to replace your existing systems. Instead, RPA can influence your existing systems, the same way a human employee can.
Improved internal processes
Botter come with various Pre-built API’s to integrate with your CRM platforms and other channels to fully utilize the data and enhance your organization performance
- is provided from multiple independent Internet Service Providers (ISP). The last mile connectivity for these links is provided via wire-line and wireless modes. All Internet connections are terminated on secure Internet firewalls.
Secured Power Supply
- IST Business park is powered by redundant power supplies for different energy suppliers. The facility has dual diesel backup generator sets for power. These backup gen-sets can operate continuously without interruption for many days in case of an extended power utility outage. In addition, all power provided to computing and network infrastructure is protected via on-line UPS systems.
HVAC & Lightening management
- As a multi-disciplined facility management company, our expert engineers are fully qualified to carry out all heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services, from design and installation to maintenance and refurbishment.
- Data center management can be a resource strain for many organisations, IST Business Park specialized team of experts can provide you with cost-effective yet premium service, to ensure that your day to day data center management operations is efficient and effective.
Fire & Safety
- IST Business Park uses only the latest and most approved fire safety standards as per global levels. The data centers are protected using FM-200 which is a fast, clean extinguishing agent accepted worldwide. FM200 is a waterless fire protection system, it is discharged into the risk within 10 seconds and suppresses the fire immediately.HVAC & Lightning management.