In today’s world, marketers and digital transformation professionals know the importance of a holistic view of the customer and their interactions with their organization. Most organizations have moved beyond simple page views, transactions, and touch-points.
Today, we can track complete journeys through time-series or path analysis and correlate these digital journeys with customer surveys, support tickets, or calls to customer service. This can be incredibly powerful if done well though it can also be a lot of work.
In this blog, we will discuss how the Customer Journey Orchestration Platform can provide a unified view of the customer in real-time and how it can provide insights into your customers across all channels. More importantly, we will discuss how this can help you build better customer experiences that improve customer retention and loyalty.
What Is Customer Journey Orchestration Platform and How It Improves Customer Experience
Customer Journey Orchestration Platforms (CJO) is a proven and highly effective approach for organizing the analysis and tracking of customers’ interactions with your software, marketing activities, and digital channels.
Customer Journey Orchestration Platform provides an integrated, actionable, and real-time view of the customer. In real-time, CJOs show how customers interact with marketing, product, and customer service journeys through Customer Journey Orchestration Platforms (CJO).
The platform uses a time-series or path analysis to visualize moments of truth, bright spots, and friction points in one or more journeys from the customer’s perspective.
Customer Journey Orchestration (CJO) provides a single platform that connects all your marketing activity channels, digital touch-points and service interactions. With a real-time unified view of customer journeys, you can create hyper-personalized experiences for every individual. that is, your customer.
How Does the Customer Journey Orchestration Platform Work?
The first step in this process is identifying all touch-points along your customers’ physical and digital journeys. These touch-points include
- Mobile Apps
- Call Centers
- Branches and more
The next step is to analyze how these touch-points are connected through time series or path analysis.
A Customer Journey Orchestration Platform should have the following:
- Provide an integrated, actionable, and real-time view of the customer across marketing, product, and customer service journeys through time-series or path analysis.
- Enable organizations to visualize moments of truth, bright spots, and friction points in one or more journeys from the customer’s perspective.
- Allow users to conduct root cause analysis on events that disrupt the journey.
You can optimize resources as you manage your customer’s interactions with your brand. It also improves service levels by identifying opportunities for refinement within each touch point.
CJO: The Journey-Centric Data and Analytics Architecture You’ve Been Waiting For
Customer Journey Orchestration (CJO) is an effective solution that extends customer experience management (CEM) by looking across all marketing channels, products, and services. It is a journey-centric data and analytics architecture to create actionable insights from a unified customer view. The result is improved customer satisfaction for organizations, which translates into higher revenue and profitability.
Implement Customer Journey Orchestration (CJO) in your customer experience management initiative to gain the following benefits:
- Unify your customer data from multiple sources across all channels, products, and services.
- Gain a 360-degree view of customers and their journeys with your organization.
- Analyze customer interactions in real-time for deeper insights into customer experience (CX).
- Enable real-time, strategic decisions on every customer interaction.
- Optimize business processes and increase revenue by using data-driven insights.