Many organizations struggle with managing and improving employee performance in the areas of their enterprise that engage with customers. With a large number of systems and data in their contact centers, back-office, and branch operations, it’s easy for managers to become inundated with data, although very little of it may be directly actionable.
Managing performance and productivity is no easy task, given the multiple functions, disparate systems, and complex processes typical of today’s customer service teams across the enterprise.
Gaining visibility into employee performance and productivity Verint Performance Management can free your managers from time-consuming, manual reporting and help them focus on coaching employees. It can also help your organization build and sustain operational excellence programs by providing metrics that show the impact of change across processes, technology, and your enterprise.
Performance Management is part of a suite of workforce optimization solutions from Verint Systems. This patent protected suite helps organizations capture and analyze customer interactions, improve internal processes and workforce performance, uncover business trends and competitive advantages, and discover the root causes of customer and employee behavior.
Verint Performance Management can:
- Capture and aggregate data across multiple systems while providing a single, standardized framework for efficiently tracking, managing, and improving individual, team, and organizational performance.
- The solution provides Scorecards, Coaching, and eLearning capabilities that can work together synergistically, helping your organization implement a continuous process for performance management across the areas of the business that impact the customer experience.
- Consolidates data from disparate systems into actionable, predefined, and custom key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provides managers with visibility into the KPI scores of employees, teams, departments, and sites, and enables them to drill down to relevant interactions and screens to understand the reasons behind performance scores
- Enables managers to track and deliver performance-based coaching and eLearning, on demand, to help enhance employee knowledge and skills
Performance Management solution can be further enhanced with the addition of Desktop and Process Analytics.